If you cannot attend a meeting, you have three options:
1) You can click on the “Make Your Meeting Donation Now” button on our homepage, or follow the link provided in the meeting summary email.
- You will be directed to our 100WWCG Fundraising Page with our online donation partner Canada Helps.
- Select the correct charity from the four listed.
- Make a $104 donation (the extra $4 covers processing fees so the charity receives the full benefit of your $100 donation) and fill out the required information.
- You will instantly receive a tax receipt from Canada Helps. (Note: Please use the link to our Canada Helps fundraising page when making your donation. That ensures the funds go to the specific project being funded by 100WWCG); or
2) You can send in a blank, signed cheque with a trusted friend to the meeting. Your friend will write in the name of the charity that is chosen on the cheque and give it to the organizers on your behalf; or
3) You can send your donation cheque to the steering committee member who tracks our pledged dollars and delivers them to the chosen charity.
- After the meeting, the membership will receive an email announcing the chosen charity, with instructions for making out your cheque and the address of the steering committee member. (Note: Never send a blank, signed cheque in the mail.)
- Please send your outstanding cheques to us promptly, to guarantee that we can make the group’s donation in a timely fashion.